Announcing the first in a series of online workshops on Craft Magic! Presented by Rebecca
reposted from eupheme-butterfly
Here are the memorable quotes, devoid of all context, from my time with the Bakcheion ritual team at Many Gods West a few weeks ago:
Alternate meanings for the acronym MGW
- Messy Guys Wrestling
- Maenads Gone Wild
- Mystics Get Wasted
- More Good Wine!
- The football is a penis.
- It’s like musical chairs with sacred kingship!
- Many Fads West
- Putting the “scene” in “Mycenae”
- Supersoaker full of khernips
- Salmoneus’ Hot-Wheels
- “I think Sannion may channel Keith Richards–” “No, it’s the other way around.”
- …unless you have a cleverly-hidden camera in your pan-flute.
- If you sweated cheese, you’d have to move out into the woods and become a cheese hermit. But at least you’d have good music.
- Valley Alkyrie (this was a completely unintentional spoonerism that we didn’t realize had been made until a good few minutes after the fact.)
- I have a verse for that!
- “Hello, My Name Is ___________. Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.”
- It’s 4:30 in the morning. I haven’t had coffee, and there are beavers.
- –From Prosymnos ;)
- There should be a clothespin around here somewhere, I was just poking something with it.
- I was pleased with how the penis worked out. It rose so beautifully.
- If it’s a boy goat, I don’t suggest milking it.
- Punching all people in the face, all the time.
- If I’d eat a cat, I’d eat a ten-year-old.
- If your dead are my dead, and my dead are your dead, / the MORE we get together, the happier we’ll BE!!
- My fingers don’t quite fit.
- It’s not a Dionysian event until someone puts their hooves on the bed.
- I hope you don’t mind that I shoved bread in your mouth. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
- We can rebuild him. We have the thaumaturgy.